TIPS TO PREPARE FOR PHOTO SHOOT
Please feel free to send the following information below to your clients before the photo shoot
HAVING YOUR PROPERTY PHOTO READY
To ensure that your photo shoots run as efficiently as possible and for your photos to come out their best we’ve listed the following below to help you prepare.
- De-clutter personal items, i.e. toiletries, dishtowels, remote controls, framed photos, etc.
- Turn on all lights and lamps (make sure light bulbs are all working and the same color)
- Tuck away noticeable electrical cords
- Remove children’s toys, highchairs, pack n plays, etc.
- Remove pet related items, such as: beds, water bowls, hanging leashes, litter boxes, scratching posts, toys, etc.
- Fold freshly cleaned kitchen and bathroom towels or remove
- All toilet seats down
- Remove bathmats from bathrooms
- Move trash cans out of kitchen, bedrooms, and front yard
- If the For Sale sign has been installed prior to our appointment, please remove/unclip the hanging sign portion with the Realtor & Brokerage contact info. This is necessary for Bright MLS rules.
Please read COVID19 UPDATES below (as of June 2021):
As COVID guidelines continue to change we respectfully request properties be on lock box when feasible. However we do understand this is not always possible. We will continue to wear masks and shoe covers in your client’s home and request social distancing while we are working, ideally with anyone in the house on a different level than our photographer and techs.
Please be sure the property is photo ready, as we will not be moving personal items as we have in the past.
If there are any special conditions or requests simply email us prior to your appointment. We appreciate your understanding!