Frequently Asked Questions
How do I save my photos to my computer for uploading to Bright MLS?
- Go to www.realtourinc.com and click the Login/Register button in the top right corner (if it says Member Page you are already logged in so you would click member page).
- Once on your “My Properties” page, scroll down to your property address
- To the left of the address there is an “Actions” drop down tab
- Click “Download Photos”
- At the top of the page, you will see "Download Hi Res Photos" - click that tab.
- You will see a blue progress bar appear
- Once the photos have downloaded a new window will appear Opening photos_1018769 (the 7 digit number will be different, this is just a sample) – press “ok” (if this doesn’t automatically pop up on your computer go to your downloads on your computer or you can click the downward arrow on your web browser or the menu icon on your browser).
- When the zip folder appears on the screen you will see a bunch of file names but not images – this is where you need to “Extract” the photos. Click the “Extract all files” button in the top left corner and select where you would like your photos to be extracted and hit extract (i.e. desktop, my photos, etc)
- Once you have extracted the files you are then able to upload these images into Bright MLS.
- Note: If you experience difficulty with uploading to Bright MLS, please call Bright MLS Helpdesk.
Why won't Bright MLS accept the photos I just downloaded from your site?
- You downloaded a zipped folder from us. This allows us to download lots of photos quickly to your computer. You must "extract all".
- Depending on your computer, when you open folder you just downloaded (the icon will have a zipper on it), you will be able to click "Extract All" or "Unzip", etc.
- Be sure to click "Browse" after you click "Extract All" and save this new folder on your desktop, or somewhere that you will be able to easily find it.
- Once you have your new folder that is not a zip folder, open it and click the folder named "print". Inside you will find your photos. These are the ones you should upload to Bright MLS.
I want Real Tour Inc to do my next virtual tour. How do I get started?
- On the homepage, in the upper right hand corner, click on Register Now.
- Once you have registered, simply log in and you can place your order right there!
- As always, we are here when you need us. Call or email with questions. 240-912-4973 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What happens when I order a virtual tour from Real Tour Inc?
- Once you have placed your order and set your appointment on our site, Real Tour will email you an automatic confirmation of the appointment as well as a billing receipt for your records.
- Real Tour Inc will send a photographer on the day and time you selected.
- You will receive an email same day letting you know that your pictures are available for you to see on the website.
- Once you get the email, this is where you have the opportunity to view the photos, add in any descriptions, configure print materials, etc.
Why doesn't my virtual tour show up on Realtor.com?
- Every time you add your Bright MLS# to our website, we attempt to link your virtual tour to Realtor.com. If you are a "Showcase Agent" with Realtor.com (a special membership), your link is included and we are able to add your virtual tour at no additional charge. If you are not a "Showcase Agent", your tour will not be linked, unless you paid to have this done when you placed your order.
- If you decide later that you do want your virtual tour linked to Realtor.com, simply let us know or log in and go to "current orders" and "re-order/add services" to place the order.
Where do I pick up my print materials?
Address for our print house: 8021a Queenair Drive, Gaithersburg MD 20879