Frequently Asked Questions
How do I save my photos to my computer for uploading to MRIS/Keystone
- Log in to your Real Tour, Inc. account at www.realtourinc.com.
- Click on "Current Orders"
- Under "Actions" for the property address, click on "Download All Photos"
- This will take you to a page with a link to click on. Follow the instructions on downloading a ZipFile. Be sure to "Extract All Files" once you have downloaded the folder to your computer and use the photos in the new unzipped folder you just created to upload to keystone.
- Note: Keystone allows the user to have more than one virtual tour on the listing. If you upload photos to Keystone, it creates the MRIS Slideshow and may display as the main virtual tour on your listing. You can sort the order of your virtual tours so that your Real Tour, Inc. virtual tour is what appears first. If you experience difficulty with uploading your photos or changing the order the tours that appear, please call MRIS Helpdesk.
Why won't Keystone accept the photos I just downloaded from your site?
- You downloaded a zipped folder from us. This allows us to download lots of photos quickly to your computer. You must "extract all".
- Depending on your computer, when you open folder you just downloaded (the icon will have a zipper on it), you will be able to click "Extract All" or "Unzip", etc.
- Be sure to click "Browse" after you click "Extract All" and save this new folder on your desktop, or somewhere that you will be able to easily find it.
- Once you have your new folder that is not a zip folder, open it and click the folder named "print". Inside you will find your photos. These are the ones you should upload to Keystone.
I want Real Tour Inc to do my next virtual tour. How do I get started?
- On the homepage, in the upper right hand corner, click on Register Now.
- Once you have registered, simply log in and you can place your order right there!
- As always, we are here when you need us. Call or email with questions. 240-912-4973 or email@example.com
What happens when I order a virtual tour from Real Tour Inc?
- Once you have placed your order and set your appointment on our site, Real Tour will email you an automatic confirmation of the appointment as well as a billing receipt for your records.
- Real Tour Inc will send a photographer on the day and time you selected.
- You will receive an email same day letting you know that your pictures are available for you to see on the website.
- Once you get the email, this is where you have the opportunity to view the photos, add in any descriptions, configure print materials, etc.
Why doesn't my virtual tour show up on Realtor.com?
- Every time you add your MRIS# to our website, we attempt to link your virtual tour to Realtor.com. If you are a "Showcase Agent" with Realtor.com (a special membership), your link is included and we are able to add your virtual tour at no additional charge. If you are not a "Showcase Agent", your tour will not be linked, unless you paid to have this done when you placed your order.
- If you decide later that you do want your virtual tour linked to Realtor.com, simply let us know or log in and go to "current orders" and "re-order/add services" to place the order.
- Note: Linking your virtual tour to Realtor.com is a manual process. If you add your MRIS# to our website after hours or on the weekends, your virtual tour will be linked to Realtor.com the next business day.
Where do I pick up my print materials?
Address for our print house: 8021a Queenair Drive, Gaithersburg MD 20879